Tuesday, October 23, 2012

★GossShop: Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

A book by John Gray, Ph.D., an American author and also a relationship counselor. Even if you haven't read this best seller, I'm sure that many of you have heard of either the book or the saying itself. It dips into a lot of the most common problems that couples have in their relationships, mostly due to the differences between the genders.

I truly believe that men and women are from different planets, or born under different suns or however that goes... how else can our extreme differences be explained?

Which leads me to today's question. A question that I've always wanted to get an answer to.

★Q.

Do men fake orgasms? If so, how and why?

★A.
I posed this question on Twitter and here are a few of the responses that I received.

@icanbuyafreak: "Yes often. Because the sex gets boring."

@DreamOfGenuis: "I've never faked, but I have stopped because it was boring."

@313HillBoy: "Yes, because it was boring."

@JaeEaze313: "Yeah, but its definitely a whole lot less frequently than women, and only in certain circumstances. If she's ugly, Im going soft and its gets boring anyway, so let's wrap this up."

I couldn't let JaeEaze313 get away with the fact that he's in bed with a girl that he thinks is ugly, so I had to ask him. "Why are you attempting it if she's ugly to you, and HOW do you fake it?" His reply was, "A female bugs you for it, so you give it to her. And it requires a lill theatrics and a fast trip to the bathroom to pee lol."

So there it is ladies! The verdict is in. For those of you who have ever wondered if men 'fake it' and why... it's more than likely because of boredom. Now, I'm not sure if my significant other has ever faked an orgasm, but if he has, he probably did the both of us a favor, and it is at this time that I would like to thank him very much for sparing us, lol.

I'm almost sure that women 'fake it' more often than men, their reasons may or may not be different. Although, I'm willing to bet women have many different reasons for faking it. Stay tuned for part two, when I pose this same question to the ladies.



Please feel free to leave a comment. Share your views with me and my friends.

Until the next time...
This is Cold Medinah reminding you to Keep it Cold! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment